9/13/10

Post Renegade

So, as many of you know we had our 'official' Winter Session launch at the Renegade Craft Fair this past weekend in Chicago. Thanks so much to all of you who helped us get it all together. We had an amazing time, met some wonderful people and received a lot of constructive feedback. While there was no official vote for best booth design, we're pretty sure that ours ranked somewhere near the top. As fall begins to set in here, we're really looking forward to refining some of our current products and introducing some new ones for the Holidays. We'll also be updating our website in the next few weeks with new product and a little online shopping. Stay tuned.















3 comments:

YHBHS said...

totally digging the green bags too!
david
yhbhs

BloodyGuts said...

I am in love with the pen pouch I bought from you guys @ Renegade!
It was really hard choosing a color, but grey always wins out for me in the end.
I want to get my hands on one of those natural/blue canvas totes!
Excited to keep my eye on your shop!

mr. k. said...

Online shopping is now available.
Thanks,
-Winter Session